Projects: Roblox Studio, Design Spawn and Flag Areas, add Structure
Type: Full Day
Lunch: Pack lunch is required. Except for Friday will be provided.
Description: Campers will learn and use the Roblox online studio to design, construct and play a game of their own design. The goal is to have students understand the virtual game, know the toolbox and features, and build an elaborate capture the flag arena. Every student will storyboard and present their project at the end of the week and receive a t-shirt and pizza for lunch on the last day of camp!
- Day 1 - Ice breaker and 'hello world' activities
- Day 2 - Storyboarding, Build Terrain
- Day 3 - Design Spawn and Flag Areas, add Structure
- Day 4 - Publish Game, code health pack, put weapons in Starter Pack
- Day 5 - Presenting final project
- PC/Windows: Roblox will install on Windows XP; however, for optimal performance, we recommend Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10. For Windows 8/8.1 you will need to run Roblox in Desktop Mode, as Metro Mode (the tiled start-screen) is not currently supported.
- Mac: Roblox will install on 10.7 (Lion) and higher - and Intel only Macs.
- Linux: Roblox is not supported on Linux.
- Mobile: Click here for system requirements for Roblox Mobile.