Welcome to the Airborne Parent Portal
Summer Camp and Class registration is in full swing!
Summer Class/Camp Registration Instructions
**Flexible Program Design-The goal for our summer programs is for everyone to be able to participate in classes and camps, but still be able to go on family vacations. To make this possible we offer a flexible tuition schedule for our classes during summer, which means you sign up and pay for only the number of weeks you will be here! The more classes you attend, the more you save per class. You can sign up for as few as 5 weeks of class all the way up to the full 10 weeks of the summer session.
To fully view our summer pricing and policies please see the link below:
Summer Classes Prices and Policies
Summer Camp Information Sheet
- Log-in to your account at the bottom of this page. All current and former Airborne families do not need to create a new account. If you do not know your login, you can request a new password. Put in your email we currently have on file for you and click the “forgot password” link to receive a temporary password, then upon logging into your account you can reset your password.
- Once in your account you will update any of your necessary information: address, phone, student information, payment information and agree to the policies.
- You can then browse through our classes and camps. Make sure you are toggled into the summer session and the correct location you are looking for.
- When you know which class or you want to register for, click the submit request button.
- Select your student you are requesting that class for and in the box labeled “Anything else we need to know?” you will enter the number of weeks you are wishing to enroll for. Remember there is a minimum of 5 weeks up to the maximum of 10.
- Continue enrollment --> Add to Cart--> Proceed to Checkout or Find Another Class --> Continue (this is where you will review what you have selected) --> Complete Transaction -this is the final step.
- The amount due will say $0.00. Once you hit the complete transaction button, it forwards your request to our office and we then review it, add the proper charges for the number of weeks you are buying onto your account and charge the credit card you have put on file.
Ask at our front desk about our Summer Class Hopper Pass! One class pass/one price/both facilities for as many classes as you can fit in. The Hopper pass can be used to attend any age and level appropriate Gymnastics, Ninja, T&T and Dance class! We will have a limited number of passes for purchase at our front desk. This will give your student the ability to come to a variety of classes for one price all summer long! Hopper Pass Price: $385/student. For 1st grade and up.
School Year Class Registration Instructions
When enrolling in a school year class please note that you are enrolling in a continuous school year program that has recurring monthly tuition August through May. Upon submitting a class enrollment request, and that request being approved, you will incur tuition charges monthly on your account until you submit an Airborne class withdrawal request.
To fully view our school year policies and pricing please see the link below:
Payment, Prices and Policies for 2017/2018 School Year
- Upon approval of your class request (the day you submit it online), your account will be billed and the charge will be ran on your credit card on file for the Annual Family Administration Fee of $39.00 as well as the first month's tuition.
- If you start at the beginning of the school year, the first month’s payment will be prorated to two weeks for August.
- The remaining school year tuition payments will be due on the 25th of each month beginning with September tuition due on August 25th.
- Please note that one month of tuition covers 4 weeks of classes. The August and December tuition will be prorated to 2 weeks.
All current and former Airborne families do not need to create a new account. Put in your email we currently have on file for you and your password. If you have forgotten your password click the “forgot password” link to receive a temporary password, then upon logging into your account you can reset your password.
Airborne Office Staff