Welcome to Avion's Online Portal!
2020 ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN!!
Just passing through and wanting to book a workshop? Head straight down to the bottom of this page and Create a New Account.
Are you a new or current Avion Student? Here you can:
- Enrol into classes & workshops
- Manage your classes & payments.
Things students need to know about our enrolment system:
• Everyone needs to create an account.
(Even our existing students from pre-2018, as this is a new system.)
• Enrolling into a class for the first time includes providing a Credit/Debit Card to set up your "AutoPay" Direct Debits.
• Registration fee of $60 per student & will be automatically added to your cart.
• There is a drop menu listing the entire year of weeks by date. You DO NOT have to do anything with this.
• FOR LARGE FAMILIES (MORE THAN 2 STUDENTS):
To receive the 'Large Family Registration Discount' to your account, please create your account and add your family members, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your discount. We will apply your discount and notify you to go ahead and enrol into classes.
• Our Direct Debit Billing Options are:
Adult & Teen: [Weekly on Thursdays] or [Monthly on the 16th or next business day].
Junior & Little Munchkins: [Weekly on Thursdays] or [Termly on the 2nd week of Term].
• Junior Enrolments IMPORTANT NOTE!
Please disregard the "FULL CLASS" indicator as we're taking all enrolments on a Waitlist and will confirm your enrolment by 22/1/19.
• Forgotten password? No worries! Please click Forgot Password and type in your email address for a temporary password to log in. If it does not recognise the email you provide, but you have an account with Avion, please contact us email@example.com
• Have you seen our Step By Step Guide? You can access step-by-step instructions on the Enrol page of our website by clicking here.
Happy enrolling! & if you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone.
Our Reception hours throughout the year are:
Monday - Thursday: 4.30pm-8.30pm
Saturday 9am - Noon
We will be closing our laptops for Christmas shortly and after this, one of us on Reception will be checking emails periodically, so if you have any urgent queries, you will hear from us within 5 business days.
Wishing you well for Christmas and we'll see you back when all classes recommence on Tuesday 28th January 2020!