The focus of this class is to help develop a strong foundation in the fundamental skills that will allow your child to progress through each gymnastic level. Students will follow a progression chart that will track their accomplishments. Our staff is trained and experienced professionals that will help your child safely move through developmentally appropriate skills to reach their true potential.
- Age: 9 and older
- Time: 90 minutes
Work on USA Gymnastic Skills Level 2-4:
- Running technique continued- slow to fast acceleration
- Handstand to flat back on resi-mats (appropriate to height of gymnast)
- Dive roll from springboard/mini tramp to resi-mat or 8"
- Beginning Front Handspring over Barrel into Pit
- Straight jumps up to high surfaces with correct arm circle
- Glide swings- 3 connected Piked or Straddled
- "1-2-3" Glide (First half of kip)
- Back Hip Circle
- Front support
- Front Hip Circle with spot
- Casting to 60-90 degrees
- Beginning Sole Circle Drills
- Releve' Walking- forward, backward and sideways
- Dip walks to High kicks (preferably in releve')
- Pony Walk and Kick Walks (Ft/Bk/Side) in releve'
- Split Leap at 90 degrees
- 1/2 turn to Passe'
- Straight/Tuck/Split Jumps (landing position in "press")
- Tick-Tock to Lunge
- Cartwheel on floor beams or low beam with spot
- Round-off Dismount with spot
- Dive forward roll
- Backward roll to push up (preferably w/ straight arms)
- Closed Handstand to Lunge Press
- Handstand Fall to Bridge
- Cartwheel "front to back" -start and finish in Lunge Press
- Bridge kickover on wedge or floor with spot (arms must be straight)
- Jumps: All basics
- Full turn on releve'
- Split Leaps at 120 degrees
Price: Each class is $24
Billing Process: All classes will be billed on the first of the month. Participants will be charged for the number of classes that they have in that particular month.
All classes auto renew into the next month. If a participant needs to drop a class, they must write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks before the first of the month. There are no refunds after billing has been processed.
There are no contracts or annual fees.