The focus of this class is to help develop a strong foundation in the fundamental skills that will allow your child to progress through each gymnastic level. Students will follow a progression chart that will track their accomplishments. Our staff is trained and experienced professionals that will help your child safely move through developmentally appropriate skills to reach their true potential.
- Age: 9 and older
- Time: 55 minutes
Work on USA Gymnastic Skills Level 1-2:
- Running technique- arm position and weight on toes
- Hitting the board with two feet simultaneously
- Straight jumps up to high surfaces
- Forward roll from springboard/mini tramp to resi-mats
- Glide swings
- Chin up to pullover with spot
- Front support
- Forward Roll with correct hands
- Casting to 45 degrees
- Back Hip Circle with spot
- Proper "safe" mount of high beams
- Walking- forward, backward and sideways
- Dip walks ("ice cream scoopers")
- "Flamingo"/Passe' and Kick Walks (Ft/Bk)
- Releve' and Pivot turns
- Straight Jumps
- "Safety stick" on and off the beam must be mastered
- Demonstrate control of arm position
- Focus on beam with eyes at all times
- Body shapes and positions: tuck, L-sit, pike, straddle, straight, hollow (banana), candlestick)
- Forward roll (stand up without using hands by bottom)
- Backward roll (proper placement of hands)
- Tick-Tock (open) Handstand to Lunge Press
- Cartwheel (start and finish on feet)
- Jumps: straight, tuck, straddle, split
Price: Each class is $19
Billing Process: All classes will be billed on the first of the month. Participants will be charged for the number of classes that they have in that particular month.
All classes auto renew into the next month. If a participant needs to drop a class, they must write an email to email@example.com two weeks before the first of the month. There are no refunds after billing has been processed.
There are no contracts or annual fees.