This is our highest level class that we offer at Bounce at this time. The focus of this class is to help develop a strong foundation in the fundamental skills that will allow your child to progress through each gymnastic level. Students will follow a progression chart that will track their accomplishments. Our staff is trained and experienced professionals that will help your child safely move through developmentally appropriate skills to reach their true potential.
- Age: 9 and older
- Time: 90 minutes
Work on USA Gymnastic Skills Level 4-6:
- Running/Board/Arm Circle technique mastered
- Handstand Hops
- Handspring to feet over Vault trainer
- Starting Front Tucks to 8"
- Front Handspring into Pit
- Glide swings- 3 connected Piked or Straddled
- Pullover- Back Hip Circle connected
- Front Hip Circle with little to no spot
- Casting 90 degrees
- Sole Circle Dismount
- Kip with or without spot
- Beginning Cast Handstand and Free Hip training
- All basic walking and kicking warm-ups in Releve'
- Full Turn to Passe'
- All basic jumps landing correctly (tuck, pike, wolf, split/straddle)
- Twisting jumps: 1/2, 3/4, and full
- Closed Handstand to Lunge Press
- Cartwheel on LB or HB with little to no spot
- Ft Handspring Dismount with or w/o spot
- Begin Back/Front Walkover training
- Handstand forward roll
- Straight Arm Back Roll to Push up or Back Extension
- Handstand 1/2 or Full Pirouette
- Front Limber or Front Walkover
- 1 Arm and Dive Cartwheels
- Back Walkovers- Good side (working Bad Side)
- Jumps: All basics and Twisting Jumps
- Full turn on releve'
- Split Leaps at 145+ degrees
- Starting Back/Front Handspring training
.....the sky's the limit
Price: Each class is $24
Billing Process: All classes will be billed on the first of the month. Participants will be charged for the number of classes that they have in that particular month.
All classes auto renew into the next month. If a participant needs to drop a class, they must write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks before the first of the month. There are no refunds after billing has been processed.
There are no contracts or annual fees.