Welcome to the Dakota Star Gymnastics Parent Portal!
Please sign in or create your family's account.
Please MAKE SURE that you receive a confirmation email after any registration or reservation; if you do not receive confirmation, you are not enrolled! Emails will go to the primary address as indicated by you; please be sure that your information is typed correctly.
Choose an easy-to-remember password and store it in a safe place. If you forget your password, please contact the office. DO NOT create a new account!
With our new "Rolling Sessions," registration is ALWAYS open!
This new process eliminates the old "Registration Week" and replaces it with continuous registration plus automatic billing for monthly tuition. Our goal is to never again have a long-time DSG family miss out on a session of gymnastics or a new family feel like they can never get into classes due to our registration process.
Here are some features and requirements of the new process that are important to note:
- DSG is currently experiencing it's highest enrollment demand in the 42 year history of our organization! We are hustling to make enough classes available for all interested athletes and we appreciate your patience as we do so!
- If the class of your choice is full, enroll on the wait list! As soon as a spot opens for your child, we will contact you!
- Because of the automatic monthly tuition billing process, please make sure to email us BY OR BEFORE the last Sunday of the month if you wish to not be enrolled for the next month; once a charge is on your account, you may only receive DSG credit for your tuition. Please note that all classes will be billed the last Friday of each month. If the last Sunday of the month falls after the last Friday in the calendar month, class drops or changes are due the Sunday before we bill for classes.
- If you like the class days/times you had last month and don’t want to make any changes, you don’t have to do anything to continue the same class(es) next month! The card you placed on your Parent Portal account will automatically be charged for the next session’s tuition during the last week of each month. Gone are the days of rushing to register on your Monday lunch break and worrying about losing your child’s spot in class.
- If you prefer to pay by cash or check, you must pay your tuition for the upcoming month by the end of your child’s last class of the current session to retain your child’s class spot for the next month. Unpaid spots will be given to gymnasts on the wait list.
- If you want to add a day for the next month, you can register online for an open spot or put your child on the wait list at literally ANY time. If you register mid-month, you will only be charged for the remaining classes in that month's session.
- If you want to change your day (i.e. Tuesday in June, then Thursday in July instead), please email the office anytime prior to the last Sunday of the month before you want the change to take place. If there is an available spot, we will add your child to the roster in your desired class; if there is not an immediate opening in the class of your choice, we will add your child to the wait list for that class.
- If your gymnast wants to “drop” their class for the next month, please email the office by or before the last Sunday of the current month in order to not be charged for the next month of classes; once a charge is on your account, you may only receive DSG credit for your tuition. Please note that all classes will be billed the last Friday of each month. If the last Sunday of the month falls after the last Friday in the calendar month, class drops or changes are due the Sunday before we bill for classes.
If you have any questions, please call 701-663-1174, email, or stop in the office. Thank you for choosing DSG!