This class will help enhance students' confidence, communication skills, and creative expression. Students will work on character development, improvisations, and choreography in preparation for a performance in a play. Students will also participate in the creation of the set.
Here are some of the objectives of the class:
1. To grow in Jesus together
2. To grow in our understanding of ourselves
3. To grow in our appreciation for theater and the arts
4. To grow in our ability to communicate more effectively (both listening and responding)
6. To grow in our love for acting
7. To learn how to improvise (learning to respond spontaneously in unexpected situations)
8. To learn about teamwork
9. To grow in our creativity
10. To have FUN!
Supply / Performance Fee: $100.00