Our Turbo Tykes Preschool Gymnastics class is a fun program for ages 3-5 years. Our lesson plans cover a variety of fun activities in the following events: Bars, Beam, Floor, Vault, & Trampoline. This class aids in the Development of Gross Motor Skills, Fine Motor Skills, Strength & Attention Span. Gymnastics builds full body fitness & helps with all sports.
What to wear? Gymnastics leotards are preferred as they are designed to move with the child and cover completely. You may also consider using stretchy play clothes such as shorts, warm-up pants, leggings, Under Armour, etc. Dance leotards with skirts or tule attached are not allowed as they can be dangerous with the equipment. Jeans are never allowed in class.
Children who are not potty trained must wear a pull-up to participate and parent should remain in lobby area should child need to be changed. KGA staff members are not allowed to assist children with bathroom needs.
1. You must have already created an online account with KGA. Once this is created clients can register themselves online, and pay tuition.
2. If you are having trouble with registering... Call 541-883-8295, mon-thurs between the hours 3:30 pm & 6:30 pm, to have a staff member assist you.
3. This class has limited space, and is on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.
4. KGA Must have a minimum of 4 students to run this class.
5. Cancellation from program: When you register for class we are reserving the space for you. We continue to hold your spot until we receive a 30 day notice of cancellation from you. This form is available at the desk only. A verbal word to staff, an email or voice message is not an acceptable form of cancellation. Parent or legal guardian is responsible for the final 30 days.