Little Owls (TUESDAYS) JANUARY start date
Instructor(s): Emily Quinlan, Jaylin Borrero, Chance Hill
Level: Little Owls
Little Owls Policies
- All students must have a PLUS Membership to enroll in classes.
- Little Owl is a full season commitment (Sept. 9th, 2019-June 12, 2020)
- All enrollments MUST have a valid credit card on file. Failure to do so will result in suspension of your child’s enrollment.
- Tuition will be prorated at the time of enrollment based on a 4 week billing cycle. First month and/or additional prorated amount will be due upfront.
- A one-month, non-refundable deposit is due at time of enrollment. This deposit will be applied to June tuition.
- June tuition will cover June classes, the cost of student’s school supplies (pencils, crayons, etc), and their end of the season showcase costs (Ms. J’s Mini O 2020).
- Tuition will be billed on the 20th of each month for the following month, beginning Aug 20, 2018. Billings will run from August (or the month of enrollment) through May. If you wish to pay with cash, you must do so no less than 3 business days prior to billing date. We cannot reverse a charge in exchange for cash after the fact.
- Class tuition is non-transferable.
- Due to capacity issues, no strollers are permitted to be stored within the gym. Strollers may be locked up outside but are not under the supervision of Ms. J’s Gymnastics.
- Little Owls is a drop off class.
- Shoes, jackets, etc. must be kept in a cubby, or on a hook. Please do not leave your things lying around the lobby.
- Students are not allowed in the gym before or after their class. They must be with their instructor to be in the gym and must exit the gym at the end of the class.
- Due to limited space in the lobby, we ask that you please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your class and leave within 10 minutes after your class.
- Children must have appropriate attire. No dresses, skirts, jeans, khakis, tights, school uniforms, or other restrictive clothing is allowed. They should wear a leotard or other comfy, close-fitting clothes. Baggy or stiff clothing are not safe and not allowed.
- Hair MUST be secured back if it can reach their eyes – this goes for both girls and boys.
- If the proper attire is not worn, your child will not be allowed to participate in class.
- If they don’t have their hair secured, they will be required to purchase a hair tie for $1.
- There are no make ups for Little Owls. In the event that the gym is closed due to inclement weather, notice will be given via email and/or telephone, and $25 credit will be issued.