Welcome to the Pittwater Sports Centre Parent Portal!
The convenience of online enrolments for
Early Childhood Programs and School Holiday Workshops in one place!
For FitNastics classes (children aged 5-12+), please visit the NNAOG Parent Portal
Please assist by writing names in capitals. If you have forgotten your password, please select "Forgot password?" at the bottom of the page.
Please do not create a second account as this will cause issues with your enrolment.
Term 1, 2020 dates:
Tuesday 28th January - Thursday 9th April 2020
- As yet, this portal does not have the ability to enable you to become a member online. Please contact our office on 9913 7226 to purchase PSC Membership and the associated discounts before commencing the enrolment process.
SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS
- School holiday programs are found in the "2019/2020 School Holidays" section on the left hand side. Please remember to pack swimmers, towel and a refillable drink bottle
- By enrolling, you agree to the Terms and Conditions
- For more information regarding our Holiday Workshops you can phone 9913 7421
- PSC runs the Kindy Gym Australia classes, you can enrol for these in the "Classes" section on the left hand side
- For children who are school aged, these classes are run by North Narrabeen Academy of Gymnastics at the Pittwater Sports Centre site: NNAOG Parent Portal
- For more information regarding our Gymnastics classes you can phone 9913 7421
- Party enquiries should be made via the Party Enquiry Form on our website or by phoning 9913 7226: Party Enquiry Form
- The FAQ sheet that MUST be read is: Party FAQ
- The Party Invitations that are required to be provided to all guests: Party Invitations
- To request a partial payment, please contact us on 9913 7421 (please note that School Holiday Programs require full payment at the time of booking).
PARENT PORTAL CONDITIONS
- The portal requires families to save their payment information on the secure site. Where customers have not paid the balance of their account by the required time, the saved information will be used to finalise any outstanding monies owed.