Health & Safety Updates from Pride
Updated March 12, 2020
Pride Cheer Gym Families,
We are monitoring the COVID-19 risks and concerns for our families and will continue to update you. For now we are open for practices and classes at the gym, however we ask that only the coaching staff and athletes come into the facility. Parents, siblings, friends and other family members should not stay for practices. Younger athletes may be walked in and dropped off, as well as picked up, but we are wanting to limit our crowds. Coaches will help with escorting older athletes to the parking lot for pick-up after practice or class. Cell phones would be helpful for them to use in locating their ride quicker. Anyone who is sick or under a doctors care should follow your doctor's advice and stay home.
We want to let you know that our gym is diligent in taking preventive measures with cleaning. We have always had a special cleaning service (Enviromaster) come in beyond our own gym cleaning that sprays to kill viruses such as MRSA and coronavirus, and they have updated that this also includes COVID-19. We always have had the gym & mats sprayed weekly, year-round.
So...wash hands, use sanitizers and remind kids to not touch their face; eyes, nose and mouth! You too :-). If things change we will keep you updated through email. We hope to hear positive news for us all in the upcoming weeks.
Pride Cheer Gym
TIPS to ENROLL in any class, camps, birthday party or tryouts:
- To ENROLL in a class, camp, birthday party or tryouts, you must do the Member Login below. BUT Please only create ONE Family account ever, even if you enroll in a class & then take a break, your account is conveniently saved! First time students should choose "Create Account" below. After that, whenever you return to your Member Login you will use the email address & password that you created.
Tumble Class PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Registration Fee of $25 due once per YEAR. It will be added to your first payment in when you start within the session between September-March.
- Option 1: Pay MONTHLY $65 / or $58 for a 45min class
- Option 2: Pay for SESSION up front and SAVE! 5 months for $275 / or $260 for a 45min class
- example for first months payment: Jan is $65 + $25 Reg Fee = $90
- example session: pay in full in Jan $275 + $25 Reg Fee = $300
- SIBLING DISCOUNT: 10% discount per each child of siblings. use code SIBLING10
- TWO CLASSES DISCOUNT: Register for one class, then contact us for 2nd class 20% discount and waive of second registration fee.
- ALL STAR Team members should receive a discount code to use (sent to your email, or see front desk).
How to search for classes:
- Leave "Session" blank (looks like - - - - - -)
- Under "Program" you will choose "Tumbling Class or "Dance Class"
- To find your best class, edit the "search" by age or level. There are combo classes for some levels so you may want to look at everything, leave level blank (looks like - - - - - -)
Pride's Class set up:
- We take great care in setting up our classes. We aim for a class size that is 6-to-1 (6 kids per 1 instructor), but it may vary slightly from time to time. Class instructors that are posted are who is expected to teach, but subject to change without notice and throughout the session. Enrollments are not guaranteed by instructor or size of class. Levels may be combined if the size of class makes it suitable, this does not hinder the instruction in any way. All of our classes allow kids to move through their own progression individually with their instructors guidance; the class levels are a guideline only. We hope you love our group classes!
Please Contact Us With Any Questions