Dreams really do come true in Princess Ballet! The class will explore movement through music, stimulate students’ imagination, and promote creativity through stretching and entertaining exercises. In this unique class, students will enhance their balance & poise as well as hand/feet coordination through basic ballet skills. At the end of class, we will dress up and dance at the Magic Ball with all our favorite Princesses! This class builds confidence and an appreciation for dance, while creative play encourages children to express themselves through movement and music. Attire for class: leotard, pink or white tights, and ballet slippers.
- Gaining independence from caregivers
- Development of fine motor skills
- Learning to follow directions
- Cooperation and participation
- Introduction of classical ballet technique
- Learn basic dance vocabulary
- Creative expression and creative movement