Fitness & Sports Camp - July 30-Aug 1, National Parks, Ages 3- 6 (potty trained)
PLAYfitness Camps will take place Tuesday through Thursday from 9-11 and each moment will be packed full of exercise, fun, education, laughter and more! Camps will take place in our PLAYfitness Room at the Hickory Foundation YMCA.
The Camp Experience Includes:
- Dance Camp - Ballet and Modern Dances - our campers will move and groove with a daily ballet & modern dance class, as well as highlights from our fitness, sports and yoga programs
- Fitness & Sports Camp - our campers will make their hearts happy with daily All Star Sports (new sport every day) & FUNtastic Fitness class, as well as highlights from our yoga program
- Quality Crafts that focus on our theme, fine motor skills and give us a place to get a little messy
- Healthy Snacks that tie into our nutrition curriculum, plus the famous, "I Tried It" challenge
- Fitness Games
- SNG Fitness fun and Yoga - new this year!
- Kindness Rocks Challenge
- Nutrition Education - muscle/bone recognition, fruit and veggie super hero power color challenge and MyPlate
To secure your enrollment, please register and pay a $25 deposit. The remaining $50 is due at the beginning of June 2019 (total price is $75). If a child registers for multiple camps, there is a 20% discount after the first camp. Please be advised, we are only allowing 10 campers per week...quality over quantity.
This camp is VERY interactive, educational and the perfect preschool camp experience. If your child wants to attend several camps, please know that each weekly theme will be different!